This position is suitable for a young accounting graduate or accounting diploma holder who would enjoy working in a warm and collaborative medium-sized clinic environment. This position will report to the Accountant with oversight by the Director. Salary and benefits will reflect candidate's credentials and experience (range: between RM3000 to RM4000).
Interested? Email enquiries[at]rekindletherapy[dot]com with subject heading: Application for Accounts Executive. Be sure to include the following: cover letter, resume (CV), references, academic transcripts, expected salary range, and any other relevant information. All applications will receive acknowledgement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Vacancy will remain open until position is filled by a suitable candidate. [Posted 2nd March 2022]
Duties & responsibilities:-
- Data entry and filing, updating, and reviewing accounts.
- Assist in preparing a full set of monthly accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in providing necessary information and support required for management reports.
- Handle queries by stakeholders related to invoices and payments.
- Perform and coordinate day-to-day financial activities.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Maintain proper records and documentation of all accounting related transactions.
- Perform cash flow management and general accounting tasks.
- Process payment, receivables, payroll, and others.
- Assist in matters pertaining to taxation, audit, financial analysis, and others.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Any other task or assignment as required.
Skills & qualifications:-
- Possess a diploma/degree in accounting.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with high level of accuracy.
- Independent, resourceful, and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of SQL accounting software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and other applications. (Good IT skills will be added advantage.)
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Multi-lingual an asset (English, Bahasa Malaysia, & Mandarin).