This senior accounts/finance executive position is suitable for an accounting/finance specialist who would enjoy working in a warm and collaborative medium-sized clinic environment, interfacing with administrative staff and therapists (when needed). This position will report to the Centre Manager with oversight by the Clinical Director. Opportunities will be provided for learning personal development skills such as active listening, self-awareness, and stress management. This position is suitable for a graduate with experience (4 or more years) who is pursuing professional qualifications, or an experienced accounting professional looking to move from a busy career to a stable job with better work-life balance. Salary and benefits will reflect candidate's credentials and experience.
Interested? Email enquiries[at]rekindletherapy[dot]com with subject heading: Application for Senior Accounts/Finance Executive. Be sure to include the following: cover letter, resume (CV), references, academic transcripts, expected salary range, and any other relevant information. All applications will receive acknowledgement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Vacancy will remain open until position is filled by a suitable candidate. [Posted 30/06/21]
Duties & responsibilities:-
- Prepare full set of accounts monthly in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in providing necessary information and support required for management reports.
- Handle queries by stakeholders related to invoices and payments.
- Perform and coordinate day-to-day financial activities.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Maintain proper records and documentation of all accounting related transactions.
- Perform bank reconciliation, cash flow management, and general accounting tasks.
- Process payment, receivables, payroll, and others.
- Assist in matters pertaining to taxation, audit, financial analysis, and others.
- Handle fixed assets register.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Any other task or assignment as required.
Skills & qualifications:-
- Possess a diploma/degree in finance/accounting.
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience with the ability to handle full set of accounts. (Strong candidates with 3 years experience may be considered.)
- Knowledge of SQL accounting software.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with high level of accuracy.
- Independent, resourceful, and ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and other applications. (Strong IT skills will be added advantage.)
- Possess good interpersonal skills as well as good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Multi-lingual an asset (English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin).